Thursday, October 27, 2011

Low Light Test- Nikon D3100



Yes I recieved my Nikon D3100 and I have put it through some rigorous paces shooting everything and anything I can.

But the above is my first low light test with it and it performed okay. I only wish I had more control over my ISO in video mode on this cam as well as full control over my shutter speed and aperture in video mode but despite all that in the right hands this little beast can do some good work.

This again proves my philosophy when it come to all good film making and television- it is not necessarily the equipment but the people behind the equipment that makes a great product. Any one can buy the latest camera but not everyone can buy your technical know how, your vision, your sweat and expertise.

I will keep practicing...

1 comment:

  1. hii.. Nice Post

    For latest stills videos visit ..

    www.chicha.in

    www.chicha.in

    ReplyDelete

Rebel Stream